Thursday 1 April 2010

Dipping my toe in the blogosphere...

A mate of mine at work told me about all this 'citizen journalism'. I looked into it and I'm amazed that anyone can say anything about anything or anyone. Nobody even cares if it's true which I think is not quite right. I know a few things about the Constable of St Saviour which I might tell you down the pub one night but I'm not going to write it down.

I've got a new ormering knife, when I was in Paimpol for the sea-shanty festival (that's my ex-wife's cousin on the right). When the water warms up, I'm going down to Pontac. My cousin says I should wear gloves because of the all that toxic waste coming from La Collette but I told him the Germans dumped all their poison gas canisters in the sea at the end of the war and nothing came of it. The sea can cope with anything - it's the ultimate solution.

I'm not worried, especially as I don't even like ormers. My cousin's neice has a fish restaurant in town so I sell them to her. If I see anyone staggering out of there holding their stomachs, I might start fishing on the north coast instead. LOL

PS If anyone can tell me what LOL, means, I'll send you an ormer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - Libations, Ormers, and Lobsters. Staple elements of the diet of the hominid sub-species Jersey Senator. Just an educated guess. Welcome to blogging.

Dave Sanscerveau said...

If LOL means 'Libations, Ormers, and Lobsters', then, continuing the political theme (no disrespect intended), ROFL must have something to do with 'offal', I'm sure.